Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

Oh, Eaglei, I am so sorry!

Thank you for sharing your heart and your precious son with us here. I will continue to pray for God's mercy and peace upon you and your family. I will also pray that God will continue to use your testimony in the lives of the medical staff who took care of your son and all who witnessed your familiy's faith in Christ during the struggle.

• Like 2

Your son has been such a role model of courage and faith, as have you. You and he have inspired me more than you will ever know. I can say with all honesty that your son's faith has strenghtened my own, and I know I am but one of many that he touched. The Lord accomplished mighty things through him, and he is recieving his reward in heaven. But of course, he will just be missed that much more by you and your family. I'll continue to pray for you. May God give you the peace that passes all understanding. 

You took the words right out of my mouth.

:grouphug: Eaglei.  I'm so sorry.  The testimony shown by you, your son, and your family has been a blessing.  You will continue to be in my prayers.  

• Like 3

Your spirit has been so strong in your updates, strength your son has shown as well in his struggle. I am so very sorry that he is no longer with you. My prayers go out to you and your family that you may find peace during this difficult time.

• Like 1

Eaglei:

No words in any language can describe this. May your faith sustain you now and always and may you derive comfort from knowing you will see him again, and he will be strong and healthy in his heavenly body.

Peace - the kind only He can grant us to you my friend.

• Like 1

Eaglei, I am so very sorry and sad to read about your son. He was remarkably strong in fighting his illness. I often thought it was amazing how he chopped wood at one point after a difficult spell.

Many hugs to you. ((()))

• Like 1