Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

Oh eaglei, I absolutely remember you and your family. I haven't visited this forum in a while and was kind of surprised when I got an email notification about a new post on this thread. You are such a strong, loving mama. I am so very sorry to hear this news about your DH. I wish that we could be there for you in real life, to support you and hold you up during this time. I don't have any other words other than to say I will be thinking of you and lifting you up and sending you love and strength. 😢

I am so sorry for your loss, but so grateful to hear of the faith of your husband and son. Thank you for your testimony here.

May the One who is Himself well-acquainted with grief be very close to you in the days ahead and bring you much strength, comfort, and peace.

• Like 1

eaglei,

Yes, we remember you!  Thank you for sharing as incredibly painful as it must be.  However, they are in the presence of the Savior and from reading your post that is most reassuring!   Oh eaglei, may God continue to hold you in the palm of His hand as you lean in to Him.  I'm so sorry but rejoice with you in their salvation! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...