Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

I'm so sorry eaglei. We are crying and praying for you here. I look forward to the day when all of life's pain is over and I get to meet the man I've been praying for. You have been beautiful to watch through this unimaginable trial.

• Like 5

Your son has been such a role model of courage and faith, as have you. You and he have inspired me more than you will ever know. I can say with all honesty that your son's faith has strenghtened my own, and I know I am but one of many that he touched. The Lord accomplished mighty things through him, and he is recieving his reward in heaven. But of course, he will just be missed that much more by you and your family. I'll continue to pray for you. May God give you the peace that passes all understanding. 

• Like 10

I'm so, so sorry, and so, so sad. We were all hoping and praying that the outcome would be different. Such a hard-fought battle. You all have been through so much. May the Lord keep you in His loving embrace and carry you through these difficult days.

• Like 2

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your son have been a true example of unrelenting faith. I pray that you feel God's warmth surround you as well as knowing how many people you have touched. We may not know you IRL but please know that so many of us are praying for you and thinking of you.

• Like 3

Eaglei, you and your family have our condolences; we are heartbroken for you.  We will continue to lift you up in our prayers, even as we thank our Lord for welcoming your son home. 

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting comfort and hope which we don’t deserve, comfort your hearts with all comfort, and help you in every good thing you say and do. 2Th. 2:16-17.

• Like 2

Oh, this is not what I expected to find tonight when I checked this thread.  Your son was so strong, such a fighter.  Along with everyone here - I am heartbroken for you.

May this song bring you a moment of peace when needed:  

• Like 1

Oh Eaglei, what a blessing it has been to behold the courage and faith of your dear son and family over the course of what you have shared with us--a tiny sliver of your day to day experience. We have all been moved and inspired by your witness to Christ. We are praying for the peaceful repose of your beloved son. May his memory be eternal. May the love and mercy of God fill your days with peace and comfort.

• Like 4