Menu

What will your age be when your youngest is 20?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

65 -- I've got the record high so far! :glare:

You win! (so far)....TWICE! :D Kalanamak, Maus, and amyg are 64.

...and then there's me...at 63. I think we're the oldest so far. :001_huh: ETA: And SueinWI, above ;)

Edited by Geo

I jsut realized the other day that I am 38, not 37 as I have thought for months now. :glare:

:lol:

I did that too! I had my 33rd birthday on the plane to Israel in 2001, and spent the whole summer thinking I was 31. It didn't dawn on me until my plane was departing that I had subtracted a year instead of adding a year.

Your just a babe. Is this thread some kind of torture you delight in?

Nah, I truly am curious. I have noticed that since I had my kids at a younger age, I am out of the "norm" for my age group. Most people I graduated high school with are just now marrying and having children.

Some days I feel we did things "backwards" and definitely not how we had envisioned :D

Believe it or not, I actually read every single response in this thread. :giggle: Love silly things like this, and they were short reads!

I'll be 50. :) Good with that, there's plenty of life on the other side of 50! Hubby will be 55. So we'll go places and he'll get a senior discount, and I won't. I'll get to chide him about it often. :D

This thread is making me feel better. I have my first prenatal visit next week & I know we'll have to discuss my old age:lol:

I will be 57. My answer a week ago would have been 49

Congratulations! :party:

60! Wow! Hadn't thought of that yet!:D I was 37 when my OLDEST was 20!

My mother was 37 when her oldest (that's me) was 20 also. My youngest brother is 15 and my parents both turned 50 this year, so she'll be 55 when her youngest is 20.

Nah, I truly am curious. I have noticed that since I had my kids at a younger age, I am out of the "norm" for my age group. Most people I graduated high school with are just now marrying and having children.

Some days I feel we did things "backwards" and definitely not how we had envisioned :D

I've felt like this all my parenting life also. ;) When my oldest turns 20, I'll be 39. :glare: