Menu

What will your age be when your youngest is 20?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really want to know? :tongue_smilie: Do I really want to stop and figure it out?:001_huh: Well, Brace yourself!:D

My youngest is 11.

I am now 63.

I WILL BE .......................................................................................

72!!!!!!!!!

We have our Matriarch, people!

Edited by Geo

I'm still cooking our last, due next month. I'll be 51 when he/she turns 20. Seeing that number actually makes me want to have another one after this one, 51 doesn't seem old to me. :tongue_smilie: When my oldest turns 20, I'll be 38. Seven more years until that happens, though. He just turned 13 on Sunday. :001_smile:

58 and I'm totally fine with it. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: I actually wish it was older, as in I wanted more but since dh is 8 years older than me and he didn't want to be 70 when his youngest was 20 he cut me off.:001_huh: I don't know what his problem is.:D:tongue_smilie:

I want to add that I'd be open to adding another child (at least one) via adoption, but barring an accident I expect to be finished with childbearing physically. I have a heart for children and expect to be nurturing children in some fashion so long as I am physically able. If it is only in the church nursery!

I will be 49 when the boys turn 20. I will turn 50 2 months later. DW will turn 50 1 month after I do. My nephews (twin boys also) will turn 20 about a month after that. It will be quite a milestone year! Also in that year MIL will turn 80 and we will have our 20th wedding anniversary. DD may graduate college that year, too (though she's 4, it's pretty hard to know!)