Menu

What will your age be when your youngest is 20?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When my youngest is 20, I'll be 54yo, my oldest ds will be 28, and dh will be 62. That will be cool, 4 kids in their twenties, maybe a couple of grandkids running around. Hopefully dh and I will still have a bit of energy left in us by then to keep up with the kids and chase around the grandkids.

Do you really want to know? :tongue_smilie: Do I really want to stop and figure it out?:001_huh: Well, Brace yourself!:D

My youngest is 11.

I am now 63.

I WILL BE .......................................................................................

72!!!!!!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I think we have a winner!

:hurray:

When my current youngest is 20, I will be 54, but I am hoping to have one more baby. Wow, that makes me feel old. I was one of the youngest first-time moms I knew; I was 24 when DD was born, and they're all about three years apart. It's funny not to be the young mom now with my fourth child (my first ped was a few years older than me, an experienced mom herself; our current doc is younger than me and fresh out of school).