Menu

What will your age be when your youngest is 20?

Do you really want to know? :tongue_smilie: Do I really want to stop and figure it out?:001_huh: Well, Brace yourself!:D

My youngest is 11.

I am now 63.

I WILL BE .......................................................................................

72!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My OLDEST turned 20 last month. I'm 42.

When my YOUNGEST is 20, I'll be 54.

My stepmom is 54...she has 7 grandchildren. I just can't wrap my brain around that. LOL

my MIL is 54 with 6 grandchildren. My mom is 58 with 6.

My grandmother was 50 when she had my mom, my Dad's mother was 48 when she had my Dad. I didn't grow up knowing my grandfathers at all. So to me, my kids having "young" grandparents seems so special and such a priviledge. I still have quite the fond memories of my grandmothers, though. Just not enough time!

My grandmother was 50 when she had my mom, my Dad's mother was 48 when she had my Dad. I didn't grow up knowing my grandfathers at all. So to me, my kids having "young" grandparents seems so special and such a priviledge. I still have quite the fond memories of my grandmothers, though. Just not enough time!

2010 was the year my mother turned 48 and went from having 4 grandchildren to having 7 grandchildren in a period of 3 months. ;) (My twins, and my niece is only 3 months older than they are.)

This year my parents turn 50, and an 8th grandbaby (my other sister's first child) is due in November. :) We are blessed!

I will be 60 when youngest is 20

I will be 46,47 and 54 with others.

My eldest did say to me recently.."Just think mum,when Griffin finishes school, I will be 32, and I will probably have my own children then!"

Noooooooooooo

:willy_nilly:

My mom is 53 my dad is 58 and they have 5 grandkids. They would have more but my sister is facing secondary infertility. Soon though my brother and sil will likely start trying. My grandparents were young too, but they passed away young so they are no longer around. If alive my grandparents would be in the early-mid-seventies now. Still pretty young to have 5 great grand kids.