Menu

Prayers needed pls

Can't go into detail, but ds is on the run. He will do some jail time. Not for felonies.

He's not welcome here, and that is very hurtful to me. Pls pray he finally straightens out, and for protection both while trying to elude the police and while in jail. Pray for my husband too--he had to make the phone call when ds showed up at home today (he had a chance to turn himself in). I am sick at heart.

Thanks.

So sorry, Chris. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Some kids hit seriously turbulent waters, and then eventually they see the light, and they become well learned people who have a lot of helpful wisdom to offer - it happens to the best of us. :grouphug:

:grouphug: I am sorry. I have been there with my sister and it is awful. I cannot imagine the person in desperation being my child. I hope for the best and highest good to come from this very difficult , painful and scary situation. Truly my stomach is in knots for your family.

I'm so sorry. I do not know you, but I'll be praying for you, your son, and your whole family. I take heart in the life of St. Augustine, who apparently lived a very troubled life early on. Through the tears and prayers of his mother and the guidance of others, he eventually turned to God at age 31 and his life was changed forever.

Can't go into detail, but ds is on the run. He will do some jail time. Not for felonies.

He's not welcome here, and that is very hurtful to me. Pls pray he finally straightens out, and for protection both while trying to elude the police and while in jail. Pray for my husband too--he had to make the phone call when ds showed up at home today (he had a chance to turn himself in). I am sick at heart.

Thanks.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Such a hard thing. I am praying for you entire family.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Faithe