Menu

Prayers needed pls

With all my heart, thank you for being a kind and caring community. I have often turned to people on this board, very few of whom I've had the privilege of meeting irl, and asked for guidance, prayer, and fellowship. I so appreciate you.

Thanks, SWB, for giving me a place I can share, be comforted, and hopefully offer my experience with the intent of shedding light on the very human side of life, and how faith can help.

:grouphug: to everyone experiencing hard things tonight.

With all my heart, thank you for being a kind and caring community. I have often turned to people on this board, very few of whom I've had the privilege of meeting irl, and asked for guidance, prayer, and fellowship. I so appreciate you.

Thanks, SWB, for giving me a place I can share, be comforted, and hopefully offer my experience with the intent of shedding light on the very human side of life, and how faith can help.

:grouphug: to everyone experiencing hard things tonight.

So sorry friend. I wish it was better for you.

Can't go into detail, but ds is on the run. He will do some jail time. Not for felonies.

He's not welcome here, and that is very hurtful to me. Pls pray he finally straightens out, and for protection both while trying to elude the police and while in jail. Pray for my husband too--he had to make the phone call when ds showed up at home today (he had a chance to turn himself in). I am sick at heart.

Thanks.

My prayers are with you Chris. I pray that there will be people all along the way to direct your son to how much his Heavenly Father loves him and I pray for protection for him along the way. :grouphug: