Menu

She said YES.

Chris in VA

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

I can hardly wait to join you on the other side.

Haha--welllll...

The dress I wear will just be one I own, because the wedding is casual and happening in a couple of weeks. It will be quite small. I don't have a say in planning as my son and his fiancee will be doing the whole thing on their own. (We may help with the honeymoon.)

I haven't spoken with ds yet, but on fb his sweetie said he made a scavenger hunt and then proposed to her at a wonderful hotel/resort that is in their town. It's a gorgeous setting, and I am sure it was a lovely proposal. Her ring is a beauty--he's always be interested in gems (we have gone mining several times, and friends have given the boys some nice garnets and such), so he picked an aquamarine as the stone, with tiny diamonds on the band. I'll ask if I can share the pic with you--it really is pretty, and just different enough that it shows both their personalities.

Thanks for asking!

• Like 17

Haha--welllll...

The dress I wear will just be one I own, because the wedding is casual and happening in a couple of weeks. It will be quite small. I don't have a say in planning as my son and his fiancee will be doing the whole thing on their own. (We may help with the honeymoon.)

I haven't spoken with ds yet, but on fb his sweetie said he made a scavenger hunt and then proposed to her at a wonderful hotel/resort that is in their town. It's a gorgeous setting, and I am sure it was a lovely proposal. Her ring is a beauty--he's always be interested in gems (we have gone mining several times, and friends have given the boys some nice garnets and such), so he picked an aquamarine as the stone, with tiny diamonds on the band. I'll ask if I can share the pic with you--it really is pretty, and just different enough that it shows both their personalities.

Thanks for asking!

So... do we get to see the ring?  It sounds so lovely. 

Much happiness to your son and new daughter-in-love.