Menu

positive thoughts please

Melissa in Australia

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.  Is there any chance that this will just go away without you hearing anything further?  You and your family are in my thoughts and I am praying for a positive outcome very soon.

we are waiting to hear the results of our appeal. not hearing anything will just leave us in limbo with claims against us, unknown if action will be taken against us, pending ability to work because of claims, unknowing what is going to happen next.........

• Like 3

There are not enough words in the world to tell you how sorry I am and how sick I am about this on your behalf. You and your family are close in my thoughts and I pray this is behind you soon.

This. Praying that people will do what they are supposed to do, and that you can move forward with certainty in your life.

• Like 1

we are waiting to hear the results of our appeal. not hearing anything will just leave us in limbo with claims against us, unknown if action will be taken against us, pending ability to work because of claims, unknowing what is going to happen next.........

How horrible. Do you have any sort of lawyer/advocate in this process that can find out why the haystack you're not getting an answer?

• Like 1

So we have heard absolutely nothing. They are once again not going by their own timetables that they insist that they follow but don't. This time we do not even have a contact phone number or address to try and find out why there is a delay - so we can do nothing but wait - I am pretty teary 

:cursing:  Seriously?! Is there some advocacy group or media or politician who could help get this resolved? If they're doing this to you then you can be damn sure they're doing it to others. Who pays for this organization?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...