Menu

What's with the ads?

Melissa in Australia

positive thoughts please

if anyone feels so inclined I could do with as many positive thoughts as possible for tomorrow. 

I cannot give any details at all for legal reasons.

we are only ordinary people who tried to care 

• Like 17

Oh man.

All the positive thoughts to you and all the "Omg, are you people insane? Really, try not to be. Try really hard." thoughts to them.

Oh man.

All the positive thoughts to you and all the "Omg, are you people insane? Really, try not to be. Try really hard." thoughts to them.

Yes, this a thousand times  and prayers.

• Like 5

I will be thinking of you and sending some positive prayers your way. :grouphug:

• Like 1

If this is regarding what I think it might be about, you have my utter support. Certainly thinking of you today and tomorrow.

Edited by Kinsa
  • Like 1

All my biggest prayers, positive thoughts, and love heading your way. praying for those with decision making power to have wisdom and compassion, and for the very best outcome possible for everyone. 

Melissa, you are extraordinary people who have done your very best, which is so much more than most people could do. Love and prayers to you and your family!

• Like 1

All my biggest prayers, positive thoughts, and love heading your way. praying for those with decision making power to have wisdom and compassion, and for the very best outcome possible for everyone. 

All we need is something rarer that the bolded. All we need is common sense. Something that apparently doesn't exist 

• Like 11