Menu

What's with the ads?

Melissa in Australia

positive thoughts please

At the moment we are not in the "legal System" but rather a system that makes its own rules and changes them whenever it suits them. They are being very careful to keep it out of the actual legal system

I'm so sorry - it sounds like a bureaucratic nightmare!

• Like 1

Hey Melissa, I was just thinking of you today.  :grouphug:  :grouphug: I hope everything has turned out okay.

• Like 4

Somehow I missed this in the middle of January! Melissa, I have thought of you often over the past few months, knowing you are not at liberty to share openly.

Many prayers. Looking forward to your update.

• Like 1

So we have heard absolutely nothing. They are once again not going by their own timetables that they insist that they follow but don't. This time we do not even have a contact phone number or address to try and find out why there is a delay - so we can do nothing but wait - I am pretty teary 

• Like 6

So we have heard absolutely nothing. They are once again not going by their own timetables that they insist that they follow but don't. This time we do not even have a contact phone number or address to try and find out why there is a delay - so we can do nothing but wait - I am pretty teary 

How horrible.   I am very sorry.   Hugs to you.....

• Like 1

😡

• Like 3

That is so infuriating. :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

I’m so sorry, Melissa. It’s hard enough to wait when you have an exact date, but not knowing when you will hear anything is just awful. :grouphug:

• Like 1

:smash: I wish I was there so I could go bang on someones desk and scream "real people's lives hang in the balance here....Get off your duff and get your job done and make a decision already !!!!! "

It may not help you though, so maybe it is a good idea that I'm not really there. 

((((continued hugs, positive thought and prayers))))

• Like 3

WTHaystack??!!! That is absolutely horrid. Praying you get the right answer quickly. I am so sorry.

• Like 1

:grouphug:  I'm sorry. It sucks that they are putting you through this, and the wait is just making it worse, I'm sure. 

• Like 1

Oh man, they just keep piling on the malicious incompetency huh?

I am so sorry you're being subjected to this crap Melissa.

• Like 3

You are still on my mind Melissa and I sincerely hope everything is going to be OK.

• Like 2

still  haven't heard anything. 

I'm so sorry.  Is there any chance that this will just go away without you hearing anything further?  You and your family are in my thoughts and I am praying for a positive outcome very soon.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry.  Is there any chance that this will just go away without you hearing anything further?  You and your family are in my thoughts and I am praying for a positive outcome very soon.

we are waiting to hear the results of our appeal. not hearing anything will just leave us in limbo with claims against us, unknown if action will be taken against us, pending ability to work because of claims, unknowing what is going to happen next.........

• Like 3

we are waiting to hear the results of our appeal. not hearing anything will just leave us in limbo with claims against us, unknown if action will be taken against us, pending ability to work because of claims, unknowing what is going to happen next.........

There are not enough words in the world to tell you how sorry I am and how sick I am about this on your behalf.  You and your family are close in my thoughts and I pray this is behind you soon. 

• Like 4

There are not enough words in the world to tell you how sorry I am and how sick I am about this on your behalf. You and your family are close in my thoughts and I pray this is behind you soon.

This. Praying that people will do what they are supposed to do, and that you can move forward with certainty in your life.

• Like 1

How horrible. Do you have any sort of lawyer/advocate in this process that can find out why the haystack you're not getting an answer?

• Like 1

:cursing:  Seriously?! Is there some advocacy group or media or politician who could help get this resolved? If they're doing this to you then you can be damn sure they're doing it to others. Who pays for this organization?

• Like 2

Horrid.

May God protect you and your family, and grant you perfect peace in this ridiculous and undeserved situation.

ETA:  PS, Praying more.

Edited by Carol in Cal.
  • Like 1

Its a month since you posted Melissa.  I can only imagine how this must be eating at you.

• Like 1

We sent out an inquiry to a third party, the only vague contact we had. They have got back to us that it will be at least another week.

We have started approaching our local member for parliament

• Like 14

We sent out an inquiry to a third party, the only vague contact we had. They have got back to us that it will be at least another week.

Good. You have to. You’ve tried every other route with incredible patience. No more.

• Like 1

Hope your MP is helpful.

• Like 2

I have finally got the results from our appeal.

decision upheld. Caused substantiated emotional abuse of a child in my care

:crying:  :crying:  :crying:

Never ever foster. It destroys your own children. It destroys relationships. It destroys your mind