Menu

My not at all fun news

Rosie_0801

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behave?  My arse.  You are completely exempt from any type of behavior you don't want to exhibit.  For a while, at least.   :p

I don't know if you fully understand how well thought of you are here.  I'm reasonably sure it's a general consensus.  You are gracious and kind and funny, and I think for most of us here that we wish we could be a bit more like you.  I was just the other day saying to some people on the boards  "Damn...you know you're being a pig if you even pissed Rosie off!"  

So yes, even though you were obviously under no obligation to do so, we appreciate your allowing us to share this with you.  It's a terrible, awful, shitty thing that you're having to deal with, and none of us can bear any of that burden for you, but all of us feel like we're bearing a bit of it on your behalf today.  I hope that in some small way that offers a modicum of comfort, or that it might someday.

Yes.  What she said.  You're entitled to cry, scream, throw something, or worse.  You are a lovely woman whom I've enjoyed getting to know.  And my heart breaks for you.  :grouphug:

Rosie, I've not been around here in a very long time and you may not even remember me.  But I remember you very fondly.  Another long timer let me know what has happened.  I'm heart-broken for your great loss and so very sorry for your family.  You've been a constant in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.   Words fail me but I am sincerely, truly and deeply saddened for you dear.  

Hey Rosie! About manners and stuff. You needn't worry about that right now. Remember the story I told you about how I behaved when my dad passed away? The Xanax, ex game, line dancing, and frogging while intoxicated? However you decide to deal in the coming months is totally appropriate.

Life is so bloody unfair sometimes. I don't post much but have been around for years. You are one of those figures that stand out on this board, and I always admire and get a chuckle out of your posts. I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your son. May you find some peace. 

I've been away for a few days and am just now seeing your news for he first time, Rosie.  Much love to you, your daughter, the rest of your family who are affected by this loss.  I am holding you in my heart.  Please hold onto your sense of humor and keep talking to us.  Do whatever you need to do. ((((hugs)))))

Catherine