Menu

Kalanamak asked me to relay a message. :(

Natalieclare

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crying: This is hurting my heart.

Kalanamak was one of the first people to be really friendly to me on here... please, if she remembers Hedgehog, tell her that I am praying for her and wishing her the very best. She is someone I would love to meet IRL.

Big :grouphug: to her please...

Oh dear. I'm a long time lurker, and only a recent member of the hive, but I have always enjoyed Kalanamak's helpful and common-sense responses in many a thread. This is a terrible shame. All my best wishes and thoughts to her and her family. :(

I hope that the friends and family of Kay can be comforted knowing that she made a difference in so many people's lives. I really hope Kay knows this too.

Everything that is great about this forum is because of people like Kay who so generously give of themselves. Those of you who are long time or frequent posters allow others to feel like we “know†you and make this a community that means so much to so many people. I truly appreciate those of you who are so open with your lives or willing to comment or give an opinion on just about anything.

I am a long time member who has a hard time posting for various reasons. (shyness, not good at expressing my thoughts, etc.) But also out of laziness, so that is another reason I really appreciate those of you who take the time to contribute here. And I know there are hundreds more like me and probably thousands more who only lurk here and all of us have been helped more than any of you could know.

I wish I was better at saying what I'm trying to say...

Thank you, Kay, for being a wonderful example of how strangers can touch the lives of others and help make the world a better place. You will be sorely missed.

Similar feelings here. I don't post a lot and really admire those who, like Kay, are so generous and open with so many people who they will likely never even meet.

This post of hers has been on my mind.

I haven't been on here much for a while now, so I didn't know Kay was missing.

Your words have meant so much to me through the years, Kay. You are an incredible, inspiring person. Much love and peace to you, and prayers for you, your dh, and ds.

I'm another whose life was touched by Kalanamak's posts here. She probably didn't even know it.

Kay, you are a wise & strong soul, and you are missed. :crying: I'll pray for you & your family & friends. I can't muster anything else but if you are open to recieiving cards, please let us know.

Is there away to get print out of all of Kay posts and send it book form for her son? So he can see how is mom was with others? I guess my thinking is maybe something she put on the board answering a question from a mom in a situation that he may face and know what advise she may give? Or what she thought about this or that. Or reading how many lives she touched by reading this thread.

I keep coming back to this thread, hoping words of comfort will come to me, to give to Kay, as she has given to so many others. I have nothing of substance.

I pray that your mind and heart are at peace; know that you are embarking on a journey. Know that you will never be forgotten. Know that you are important and have had an impact on others. Know that you ARE loved.

I am so incredibly sorry.

Is there away to get print out of all of Kay posts and send it book form for her son? So he can see how is mom was with others? I guess my thinking is maybe something she put on the board answering a question from a mom in a situation that he may face and know what advise she may give? Or what she thought about this or that. Or reading how many lives she touched by reading this thread.

I've been thinking similar thoughts. I know Snapfish will let you create and order bound books, so I was thinking through the possibilities of setting up a hive account and posting access info here so anyone who wanted could contribute. Maybe there are better resources for such a project out there, though? In any case, I would be willing to add a memory/impression as well as donate money to a fund to help get it printed.

ETA: Of course, this won't even be possible if we don't have any contact info for her family. : (

Similar feelings here. I don't post a lot and really admire those who, like Kay, are so generous and open with so many people who they will likely never even meet.

This post of hers has been on my mind.

What a touching and wise post. So many of her posts have been full of wisdom and comfort.

Just in case you come back to read the boards... Kay, I was looking forward to meeting you. I appreciate all of the help you gave me when I moved here. I'm sorry I won't get the chance to meet you. You are wise and compassionate. We were all lucky to have "known" you through WTM. I'll keep your son and dh in my prayers.