Menu

Kalanamak asked me to relay a message. :(

Natalieclare

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No words are enough in a time such as this; even prayers seem paltry when faced with overwhelming loss.

We offer them anyway.

We mark each other in this life, sometimes for good, sometimes for ill. What I know of Kalanamak from her posting here makes me confident that her wit, wisdom, and love have left marks for good all over the lives of those around her.

Just seeing this. There are no words, just prayers and tears. How dear she is, to so many who never even met her, except on line; I'd say "in real life," but the life she shared online WAS real, and tender, and wise and funny, all the good things, some of the struggles, full of heart and grit and courage.

Oh no. Kalanamak has always benn one of my very favorite posters. Her advice was always so helpdul and her kindness shone through.

Please, i would also love to send her a card. Please let us know if we can send oe, and to where.

My heart is breaking.

I am shocked and stunned. We've had many private messages over the years and her words have always been a comfort. I thought of her as I recently visited the Nelson-Atkins for the first time in years. As I stood before the Greek Lion statue, I remembered the conversation we had when it was my avatar.

I shall make my next trip there a priority. I'll stand again before the statue and ponder the positive presence she has been in my life.

Dear Kay, you are loved.

Our sons are the same age. I've felt like we've been on this journey together. She's been a poster I've enjoyed reading and have considered thoughtfully what she has to say.

Cancer sucks.

Kay, I wish you peace. You will be missed.

Oh gosh, how do you thank someone for their presence and wisdom and inspiration? Kay, you have been a godsend to so many of us! My heart breaks to hear your news. I am so very sorry. You are in my prayers - may you find peace and comfort in your last days. May God hold your son and husband in his faithful embrace giving them the strength they need to carry on. You are loved, and we are grateful for you. :grouphug: