Menu

What's for dinner at your house?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing inspiring here! Can't wait for next week - Wednesday night diiners at church resume! ;)

Chx tetrazzini (thawed and cooked from a batch I froze in Dec.), broccoli, edamame and corn succotash, and applesauce.

Homemade beef broth, cheese and salad for me - low carbing!

I am making the dinners for my family now since my mom is pregnant and her back hurts her, but I enjoy it. Tonight I made American Chop Suey with Garlic Bread. (Since I diet, I ate a low fat chicken sandwich with grapes and a glass of water).

Tomorrow night is French Fried Onion Chicken, Mashed Potatoes w/gravy, and garlic string beans on the side. I am not having that though!:)

Baked ziti...

I am determined to clean out my pantry before buying groceries! When I organized my pantry I found three bags of dried beans, 8 boxes of various pastas, 12 cans of tomato sauce, 8 cans of green beans, anchovies?, tuna and about 10 cans of beans...it should be interesting the next week!

We had bulkogi, rice, and stir-fried veggies. Mmmm.

If you like Asian food, I highly recommend http://www.steamykitchen.com, as well as her cookbook, The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook. I have tried a number of recipes from the website, and just got the book for Christmas. I've already tried some of the recipes in the book. Mmmmm. Not all of her recipes are Asian, but most are.

Wendi