Menu

What's for dinner at your house?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am out of ideas. Winter is tricky for me. Tonight I did a millet/sweet potato/cabbage/green bean (my garden) stew. lol I did start it out with onions, carrots, celery , garlic, and some chicken broth that still had quite a bit of chicken bits left. I think it was the grocery store can of diced fire roasted tomatoes that saved it. :tongue_smilie: Maybe Harry Potter lives nearby and doesn't hate us, as I still have some parsely in my garden; that did help.

Here's the thing; why do folks need to eat every. single. day?

I read food blogs about all of this gorgeous food. Even the blogs which try to stick to local foods seem to have far more resources than I.

Edited by LibraryLover

Uuum. We went to Legoland today, and closed the park out lol, so by the time we got home (7!) there was not much time to make anything. The big girls ate half of a ham sandwich on the ride home, then I made chicken nuggets :001_huh: and edamame (I had to throw something healthy in there!!!) when we got home. They drank organic Nighty night tea :001_huh: