• Maybe
    • Infinity
    • Richard Dawkins
    • Ken Ham
    • Facebook
    • Chocolate
    • Other

I said "other" because the Hokie Pokie really is what it's all about.:lol:

Parrothead, is this you, under another user name???

(For a reference point "What if the Hokey Pokey is All it Really is About?" from Far Side of the World album.) YES, I said album. :tongue_smilie:

Substitute Aragorn and we have a deal. He can sing and recite poetry in Elvish too. :svengo:

42 Mr Darcys...in kilts, bringing me chocolate while Aragorn recites Elvish poetry as he gives me a shoulder massage and Johnny Depp stares lovingly at me while Hugh Jackman dances the Hokie Pokie for our amusement. Happy now?

Deep Thought has spoken.

I hear that Stephen Fry knows why but isn't talking.

Of course, it would be unfair for me to comment. Douglas (Douglas Adams) told me in the strictest confidence exactly why 42. The answer is fascinating, extraordinary and, when you think hard about it, completely obvious. Nonetheless amazing for that. Remarkable really. But sadly I cannot share it with anyone and the secret must go with me to the grave. Pity, because it explains so much beyond the books. It really does explain the secret of life, the universe, and everything.

Parrothead, is this you, under another user name???

(For a reference point "What if the Hokey Pokey is All it Really is About?" from Far Side of the World album.) YES, I said album. :tongue_smilie:

No, not me incognito. Of course I did not need the reference point. Far Side of the World is one of my (maybe even my #1) most favorite albums, well, CDs.