Menu

We still haven't heard from my son or his SO.

He lives in a mobile home in Birmingham and he has not contacted anyone and no one can get ahold of him. My ex, my hubby and my son's gpa are planning a posse to go down and search for him if we don't hear something soon. I am forever having to worry about this chid's life (and know his dd's too). In the mean time, my chest hurts, I am sick to my stomach and I can't breathe. Prayers please.

He lives in a mobile home in Birmingham and he has not contacted anyone and no one can get ahold of him. My ex, my hubby and my son's gpa are planning a posse to go down and search for him if we don't hear something soon. I am forever having to worry about this chid's life (and know his dd's too). In the mean time, my chest hurts, I am sick to my stomach and I can't breathe. Prayers please.

I am so sorry. I hope he contacts you soon. Now that I have grown children, I realize it was so much easier when they were little. Praying for you.

:grouphug: Praying.

Just wanted to say that one of the wonderful people on the board here is driving an hour to see if she can find him. I will report as soon as I hear something.

Wow! This brought me to tears. What a wonderful board we have here!!!

Me too!!! This is a wonderful place.

Praying! I hope to hear an update soon!!

Just wanted to say that one of the wonderful people on the board here is driving an hour to see if she can find him. I will report as soon as I hear something.

Oh my goodness! My heart is so touched! :grouphug:

Praying for peace for you, for your son and his SO and for safety for the person going. Praying the Lord will pave their way and lead them to each other.

:grouphug: