Menu

prayers for this family...go and hug your little ones

Okay, let me say this. I do not get shaken by much but this has rocked my soul. I would die. Honestly I would. I can't be without my kids. My little man is 25 months old and this hits so close to home. I just bolted upstairs to check on him napping in my bed. He is not leaving my side again.:grouphug:

And the mom replaying her words in her head, in many ways blaming herself for such a freak accident. And the children who tried to save him.

Father in Heaven, please comfort this family. Wrap Your arms around them at this time, and bring them the peace that only You can bring.

In Jesus' name, Amen!

I want to throw out all of our dressers. My mom had a family from church who lost their son because a TV from a tall dresser fell on him. You do all you can to keep your kids safe, and then something so senseless happens. :crying: This REALLY jolted me into the reality that I need to make the best of every single second of my kids lives.

I've been following Dana's blog(s) and corresponding with her online for so many years I feel like I know her family personally. I just can't stop thinking about it, and I feel so horrible for her. And the poor kids tried to stop it from happening and saw the whole thing. I have a blank card to send to her, but what in the world can I say? :confused:

I recently had found a homeschooling blog that I was following and this family had a terrible tragedy this past weekend and lost their 22 month old in a freak accident. Please pray for this family.

Roscommon Acres

I cannot even imagine the pain.

:crying: I had to hide in the bathroom so my daughter wouldn't ask me why I was crying. How many of us could this have happened to? That poor mother. That poor baby.

I've been following Dana's blog(s) and corresponding with her online for so many years I feel like I know her family personally. I just can't stop thinking about it, and I feel so horrible for her. And the poor kids tried to stop it from happening and saw the whole thing. I have a blank card to send to her, but what in the world can I say? :confused:

It really breaks my heart that all the kids were there and watched it and tried to stop it. I would never know what to say to someone after something like this. :sad: Even "I'm praying for you" at this point doesnt sound like much I am sure.

I just HAD to go look... I saw the thread "After reading Kwickimom's heartbreaking post". I hadn't remembered seeing it, so *of course* I had to go search it up.... :crying:

I was afraid something had happened to one of Kwickimom's children. Glad hers are ok...but so so sad for that family.