Menu

Quick, how many animals are in the room with you?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 rabbit looking at me from the sun porch through the sliding glass door (he's not allowed in the house because of his poor bathroom habits)

1 cat periodically running through the room chasing the foil ball I gave her while I worked on Halloween costumes

1 dog would usually be in here but was banished for smelling like a cow lot

3 other dogs and 3 goats outside

We'll have 1 more kitten as soon as the perfect homeless kitty shows up, which is never very long out here.

A few thousand cows down the road, several of which are pets!

My parents seem to think we have too many pets, especially when we go away and leave them to pet sit. I can't imagine life without our pets!

1 dog named Chewy has been nearly glued to me since we put Maggie down last month.

We also have Snickers, Balrog, & Gandolf (the Guinea Pigs).

Then there are Steve, Pippen, Despereaux, Uncle Beasley, and Dora (the Hamsters).

And who could forget Bullwinkle, Angel, Zebra, & Hoover (the fish)?

2 rather large white German Shepherds trying to lay as close to my feet as possible and one long-haired cat curled up in DH's computer chair (he likes to sleep there while I'm tutoring in the mornings).

Two bedrooms host bearded dragons (Bob and Tobey) and one bathroom hosts a fish. The Great Room hosts a tank of hermit crabs.

The horse gets to stay outside--but he IS trying to figure out how to get up on my back patio/deck--so you never know!

The ball python belonging to my reptile enthusiast daughter is staring at me from across the room right now.

That's currently it for our household pets! Although I really think my toddler ought to count. He reminds me very much of an unruly puppy, right down to chew marks on my wooden furniture and occasionally peeing on things. :tongue_smilie:

There WERE 11 mice, but I caught them all, squished them with a #10 can, and threw them away. (((shudder)))

I just moved into a house that needs renovating... among other things... and dh isn't here. :nopity:

I'm very allergic to animals in the house, including birds, and definitely mice. (((shudder again)))

There WERE 11 mice, but I caught them all, squished them with a #10 can, and threw them away. (((shudder)))

I just moved into a house that needs renovating... among other things... and dh isn't here. :nopity:

I'm very allergic to animals in the house, including birds, and definitely mice. (((shudder again)))

That gave me a very real shiver. :grouphug: