Menu

Prayers please?

displace

My mom is hospitalized and very ill, emotionally complicated by a likely medical error causing the severity of her illness and rapid decline.  

Even if you don’t write a response, I’d appreciate any thoughts and prayers.  We’re all aging, but in my mind she’s still my strong rock who has supported me and the kids throughout everything.  My small family is my everything.  I’m having trouble keeping it together.  But more importantly I want her to heal.

Edited by displace
  • Like 2
  • Sad 19

Praying for you, your mom, and your family that she will overcome this hurdle. Also praying for sound medical care, that the doctors will have wisdom as they treat your mom, and that you'll have peace with her current and upcoming care. 

Edited by wilrunner
Always grammar!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, all.  I feel better as I was able to see Mom today!  She’s ok (awake, alert), but not able to do much because of her illness, a new for her problem, with a sudden decline in her health in just a few months.  I really appreciate all the prayers and good hugs.  Thank you.  

• Like 8