Menu

Decision At 1pm (job)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: That is so wrong, and honestly I have to wonder if there's more to the story than meets the eye. I have a friend who got fired because of a similarly trumped up charge and it emerged later that there was a power struggle going on in senior management and the winner was looking for excuses to get rid of those deemed to be loyal to the loser :glare:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: That is so wrong, and honestly I have to wonder if there's more to the story than meets the eye. I have a friend who got fired because of a similarly trumped up charge and it emerged later that there was a power struggle going on in senior management and the winner was looking for excuses to get rid of those deemed to be loyal to the loser :glare:

Wow, really? From what you related, there seems to have to be more going on, as Crimson said.

I'm sorry.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Now get an attorney and threaten to sue. He walked into that atmosphere; he has his former supervisor and current boss as witnesses to that environment, and they are going to fire him! BS! He should sue the women who complained too, for defamation of character.

Ugh! Just pisses me off! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

NOOOO! Any way to file a complaint? There is protocol that needs to be followed, number of notices, chance to correct in many instances, but don't know if that is true where you are.

:grouphug: and :confused:

I think part of the problem is that he was still on probation-- new job.

astrid

he was on probation. Don't need a reason to fire when on probation.

Union is going to appeal, try and get the termination changed to a resignation, so it won't affect the future. Also going to try and get them to consider a 12 mth probationary period rather than firing.

We're simply screwed. WE just sunk the majority of our savings into a new vehicle, b/c of the budget we were going to have w/the new house and the much lower rent. We've given notice here. I don't know wtf we're going to do now.