Menu

We Got It!

I'm gonna have to ask others to do the happy dance for me, b/c I've strained my back...you really CAN'T do everything 1 armed, and not have other body parts protest.

Anyways.

The 5 bdrm house is to be ready by the end of Sept, and it's ours! Wolf's to get official paperwork this wk, and I'll be taking a look at it prob on the wkn, if not before.

Wooooo hooooo!

Now...how to handle hs'ing in the mean time...*headdesk*

Is that the one through his work? Does that also mean he gets the promotion?

How FUN! Congrats to you!

Yup :D We knew he was getting the promo, it was a matter of if we'd *also* get the house.

New roof is being done, floors having carpet torn out and replaced w/laminate.

Wait, so he DID get the promotion? Cool!

He's been told he's getting the promo, it's just a mattter of paperwork. That should come in Sept too.

Head boss has been off on parental leave, as his wife just had twins. He's popping in and out, don't know when he's 'officially' back, but Wolf's been told who to talk to in terms of getting paperwork for the house done up so we can give official notice here.

I'm gonna have to ask others to do the happy dance for me, b/c I've strained my back...you really CAN'T do everything 1 armed, and not have other body parts protest.

Anyways.

The 5 bdrm house is to be ready by the end of Sept, and it's ours! Wolf's to get official paperwork this wk, and I'll be taking a look at it prob on the wkn, if not before.

Wooooo hooooo!

Now...how to handle hs'ing in the mean time...*headdesk*

Congratulations! :party: