Menu

Just crying...

My babies (20mo and 9mo) are leaving in a few minutes.

Mom is coming to pick them up.

I've had them 5 months and we love them dearly.

I can't quit crying.

:crying:

I should be happy for them.

Mom is a good mom.

She got rid of that abusive man.

She is ready to parent these kids.

She is a GOOD mom.

But we will miss them something awful :crying:

My babies (20mo and 9mo) are leaving in a few minutes.

Mom is coming to pick them up.

I've had them 5 months and we love them dearly.

I can't quit crying.

:crying:

I should be happy for them.

Mom is a good mom.

She got rid of that abusive man.

She is ready to parent these kids.

She is a GOOD mom.

But we will miss them something awful :crying:

:grouphug: My heart goes out to you. I can remember those days. The only difference is I never saw any of the children go back to a home that was really ready to be a parent. Our first sib. group that we had went back, mom had 4 more children to day, all have been in foster care and our middle son and his wife currently have gotten permanent guardianship of the middle child. They put all the rest back with mom but this sweet little boy had been grossly abused by mom and oldest son.

You are so blessed that your two are going to a birth mom that has gotten her act together. Prayerfully she will keep it that way.

Mom still isn't here. Thankfully I had time to have a good cry with a friend so maybe I'll keep it together a little while mom is here picking up the kids.

Absolutely wonderful that I am confident about where they are going.

I'll be fine shortly, I'm sure.

We are not taking any more kids before the end of the year. We'll reconsider in January or June or sometime next year.

Mom still isn't here. Thankfully I had time to have a good cry with a friend so maybe I'll keep it together a little while mom is here picking up the kids.

We are not taking any more kids before the end of the year. We'll reconsider in January or June or sometime next year.

I have a good friend who is always there for me to cry to when it's time for my kids to leave. I'd be lost without her. We have just put our names back on the list after taking a break from our last placement (the babies left in June). I still miss them, but I'm finally ready to move on again. :001_smile:

:grouphug::grouphug: Praying for you!! God put those babies in your life for a reason! Just know they are MUCH better off having been with you during the time they needed you!! :grouphug::grouphug:

I totally agree! Praying for you as you work through this transition. :grouphug:

God Bless you! :grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I can so relate. We had a baby girl (the little sister of our 2 youngest) that we had planned to adopt. An obscure, distant relative popped up and Children's Services gave her to them.:confused::confused: I can barely talk about her without crying.

God bless you!!!!