Menu

Emergency. I need prayers, kind wishes, good karma.

Please I beg anyone who can pray for me to please send up a prayer. Anyone who can send me good wishes please send me good wishes. Karma anything. I am certain my breast is growing. I've been going through chemo for I can even think rightn ow. Inflammatory breast cancer. Please it can't be growing but I think it is. Please I need stregnth. I need a mircle. I don't know who else to ask.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You came to my mind this morning at an odd time and I prayed; now I know why. I will pray for you now, and continue to do so. :grouphug:

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit --Romans15:13

Edited by JudoMom

Praying over this thread right now!! Lord, please bring healing, strength and peace to this mama. You are sovereign, Lord and you can heal her body. Please hear our prayers and take this horrible disease from her body. In your name we pray, Amen!!!

Carpe Diem, I will be praying for you continually and ask others to do the same!

Could everyone here willing to pray or send good vibes maybe put Carpe Diem's name up on their fridge and commit to praying for her daily until she is healed? :grouphug:

Please I beg anyone who can pray for me to please send up a prayer. Anyone who can send me good wishes please send me good wishes. Karma anything. I am certain my breast is growing. I've been going through chemo for I can even think rightn ow. Inflammatory breast cancer. Please it can't be growing but I think it is. Please I need stregnth. I need a mircle. I don't know who else to ask.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Praying....for a miracle now.

Faithe