Menu

WT Elder Care Club...

mlktwins

I have established a private group for those of us in the throws of elder care, those knowing elder care is looming, and those who have been there done that and are willing to offer advice and a shoulder to lean on.  I am new to this club thing so please be gentle -- LOL.  Please comment below if you would like me to send you an invite.  Also, I'm hoping the group doesn't require a lot of moderating, but if anyone is willing to help me, please let me know.

Edited by mlktwins
Fixing some typos
  • Thanks 2

• mlktwins changed the title to WT Elder Care Club...
16 minutes ago, Baseballandhockey said:

I wanted to post "Thank you" to @mlktwins but I can't find the topic tab, which leads to the button that lets me post in my other clubs.  Am I being completely clueless?

Thank you 🤗.  I will look at the club info in the morning and make sure I don’t need to do anything.  I am also going to post my intro.  I know we have probably seen each other’s posts and stories, but I think it would be nice to have a refresher all in one place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mlktwins said:

I have established a private group for those of us in the throws of elder care, those knowing elder care is looming, and those who have been there done that and are willing to offer advice and a shoulder to lean on.  I am new to this club thing so please be gentle -- LOL.  Please comment below if you would like me to send you an invite.  Also, I'm hoping the group doesn't require a lot of moderating, but if anyone is willing to help me, please let me know.

My request is still pending.  

• Like 1

OP here. I should be caught up with everybody to this point. Please let me know if I missed you.

I will be back in about an hour to work on the club and see if I can get an Intro topic going. I don't use the Clubs so am figuring this out as I go :-).

Thank you for your patience...

Ok!  I think I have figured it out 😬.  I've started a welcome topic and an introduction thread (sorry mine got long).  We should all be able to start new topics as wanted/needed.  Please let me know if you aren't able to.  Thank you to @Spryte for offering to moderate.  I may change her to club leader if that will allow her to also handle requests to join, etc.  Would be good to have a back up if I am out of commission for a bit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cintinative said:

I am still not sure of how to start a new topic. Can someone screen shot it for me?

Under the Welcome topic, above the Introductions post, there is a start a new topic button (like on the chat or high school boards).  Are you able to start a new thread there?  Or...maybe I should set up individual topics by subject (like the welcome one), but not sure what those subject should be???