Menu

God laughing at me again.

Murphy101

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! How fun! What do the other kids think?

Girl 14 wants twin girls, but says she will settle for one.

Girl 5 wants a girl bc she is the only kid in the house without a bunkbed and wants a bunkbed and needs another girl to get one. (ETA: Actually she is not. My oldest two have their own rooms with queen beds, but I guess she is so much younger she doesn't view them as kids as much.)

Boys want a boy. Typical. A specific request for another red-headed one like the last one bc, "You did extra good on that one. So far anyways."

Girl 8 was silent for a while and then whispered to me later, "I don't care what you have, but can I ride in the ambulance with you this time? I really wanna do that once in my life, but, you know, not when I'm the dying one."

Current youngest adores babies. He was confused that I said he is finally getting one but haven't given it to him yet. And won't be able to tomorrow either. Or for Christmas. I told him it will definitely be before his birthday. He said, "well alright then. You don't forget that." And went to play fetch with the dog.

BTW, I knew what this was before I opened it. Do I get points or something? Naming rights, even the middle name(s)?

Ha! Naming this kid will be no cake walk woman!

First name cannot begin with A thru E, or J, K, L, P, or T.

None of the name can be after anyone we know, dead or alive.

Girls are saint names.

Boys are biblical names. The name we currently have picked for a boy would NOT be biblical, but geez, that's a very short list at this point.

Girls are saint names.

Boys are biblical names. The name we currently have picked for a boy would NOT be biblical, but geez, that's a very short list at this point.

Zachary! (It's the only one of my four Biblical boy names with a letter you haven't vetoed.)

Huh. My profile is 3 stars. I have no idea who rated what when. *shrug*

That's bizzare. If they think so lowly of me, why don't they just block me? People are so weird. *smh*

I just gave you five :)

I agree that giving people low ratings is really weird, petty behavior for adults. Perhaps we have a bunch of middle schoolers secretly hanging out on the WTM boards?

Girls are saint names.

I'm on it. :D

Girls are saint names.

Here are my picks:

Girl---Irene, with Renie as a nickname (childhood friend :) ), Gemma, Isabel, Madeleine, Rita, Rose, Sofia, Yvette

Boy---Goliath (just kidding!), Hiram, Isaac, Matthew, Matthias, (this is one of my personal favorites when pronounced Matt-ee-us), Nathan, Nathaniel, Noah

Oh, one more for a girl: Natalia is a saint's name isn't it? I like Talia as a nickname.

ETA again: Samuel for a boy :)

Francesca Rose ? (St Francis at a stretch :))

Dh doesn't like any form of Francis. I know. I love him anyways.

Here are my picks:

Girl---Irene, with Renie as a nickname (childhood friend :) ),

Taken by family member

Gemma, Isabel, Madeleine, Rita, Rose, Sofia, Yvette

Dh is no to all except *maybe* Sophia as a middle

Boy---Goliath (just kidding!), Hiram, Isaac, Matthew, Matthias, (this is one of my personal favorites when pronounced Matt-ee-us), Nathan, Nathaniel, Noah

Oh, one more for a girl: Natalia is a saint's name isn't it? I like Talia as a nickname.

ETA again: Samuel for a boy :)

Nope. Either already taken or dh says they sound too "ethnic". *eyeroll*

I adore the name Wolfgang for a boy, but dh has never liked it.

Wow, congratulations just doesn't seem to be the right word! Go, Martha! (and family of course).

Hey when I checked your starry status you were back down to 4, so I upped you again.

What the flip is wrong with these people?!!

I gave my crib to my d-il for my grandson. I am much too advanced in age ( :lol:) to have another.

Dh doesn't like any form of Francis. I know. I love him anyways.

Taken by family member

Dh is no to all except *maybe* Sophia as a middle

Nope. Either already taken or dh says they sound too "ethnic". *eyeroll*

I adore the name Wolfgang for a boy, but dh has never liked it.

Hmm, sounds like your dh needs to make a list of names he is willing to consider :)

Are these rules hard and fast? The "not taken by a family member" would make things particularly hard for me--we have lots of family members! Two of my kids share first names with cousins, and all have family names as middle names.