Menu

What color are your toenails?

Scook86

Mine are plain, but dh has one foot with red toenails.

He injured a nail running and decided to just paint all on that foot. They're pretty!

For a brief time he had the big toenail of his other foot painted orange with a lightning bolt on it but he took it off when the bolt wasn't visible anymore.

Metallic navy blue right now. Before yesterday, turquoise. Before that, orange. Also in the rotation: silver and various additional shades of blue. Never red or pink. Purple sometimes. Same colors rotate on my fingers, though toes and fingernails would match only by coincidence.

My toenails are currently Candy is Dandy by Nicole.  It is a light pink with TONS of glitter, super-fine glitter and bigger chunks.  I'm going to repaint my toes but it's going to be a bugger to get this polish off.

The new color will be Art Deco Pink by Finger Paints (Sally's).  I just bought it yesterday and it looks like the perfect hot pink for summer.

Currently... Essie Fishnet Stockings (red).

This is my go-to color for toes. They're nearly always this shade. 

On my fingernails, if they're painted, it's almost always Essie Starter Wife.  Their color names crack me up. :lol: What a fun job that must be!

Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Flashy Fuschia

DSC04419-ESSE-Medium-698x524.jpg

Sorry for the big photo. That's not me,  just one I found online.   :)

I just touched them up yesterday. I only do my toenails. I don't do my fingernails because they chip too easily no matter how I try to protect the polish. I get a pedicure when I can spring for one, and do them myself when I can't.