Menu

Who is Older-- You or Your Spouse?

mathmarm

338 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Older -- Your or Your Spouse

• Wife
    • Husband
    • Neither We Have the Same Birthdate

Hubby asked me to pose this question to the community, he would like the data for one of his classes. If we could get 100 replies, that would be much appreciated.

ETA: I changed the poll options to be Husband or Wife, because there are a few dads on the boards also, so "Me" and "My Spouse" isn't very clear.

Hubby is 6 months older than I am.  It was pretty funny to us that we are so close - both of us had seriously dated someone 17 years older than ourselves before getting together (which explains why dh thought he'd never have kids - before me, his serious relationships were with older women)

Thanks to everyone who has responded to the poll thus far.

And no, this isn't about just homeschoolers. It doesn't matter how or where your kids are educated, if you have kids or anything like that. Just some basic data he's compiling for a class he's teaching. The only stipulation is that the other person is your spouse.

A big thank you to all of those who have replied.

I am older than my husband by exactly 2 weeks. He enjoys poking fun at me for the 2 weeks that he's still an age behind me between our birthdays.

I am older by two months, last year he had my ds come to me on my birthday and mention how I was so lucky to be with a younger man <insert eye roll>.

I am older by two months, last year he had my ds come to me on my birthday and mention how I was so lucky to be with a younger man <insert eye roll>.

My parents have a similiar age gap and my Dad has always made jokes about how he likes older women. At least during the two months between her birthday and his.