Menu

Update on DH :(

funschooler5

@funschooler6

You have nothing to lose if you try this. I read your post with extreme interest, because:

(1) I was *extremely* close to death, at the end of December 2011, because my Kidneys were blocked/failed (due to an Enlarged Prostate and a Bladder problem) and

(2) My wife's father had Kidney failure and heart problems, they wanted to remove a Kidney, do Dialysis, etc., and this saved him. He died, about 5 years later, probably of his heart condition. He was obese, etc.

This will sound completely crazy, but, if Luke is dying, possibly this will help him.

After you bring him home from the hospital, buy regular Oranges. Not juice Oranges. The least expensive ones. Here in Colombia, they are called "common" oranges. Peel them, and have him eat 15 or 20 oranges a day. Everything but the seeds. Maybe have him eat one orange, every hour. His stomach will probably have problems and he will be using the bathroom a lot, after he begins this...

Drinking orange juice will *not* work like eating the entire orange (without the peel) will. So, orange juice is "out", eating whole oranges is "in".

With my wife's father, his condition began to improve after about 8 days. He changed his diet, to eating healthier foods, he lost weight, he returned to working in construction, and passed away about 5 years later, probably because his diet again became less healthy (fats and junk foods) and he gained weight again. His death, probably, was unrelated to his previous Kidney failure.

When he returned to the doctor who had suggested Dialysis, etc. the doctor was amazed that he was alive and in good condition.

We cannot guarantee that this will help Luke, but there seems to be nothing the doctors in the hospital can do for him, other than to keep him comfortable, at this time. Those doctors would think this is "crazy". We would too, if not for personal experience with my wife's father. This is a true story, about a man who was in his 50's when this happened to him and he was helped by eating oranges.

We hope that Luke does not suffer. Possibly this will help him. Your family is in our prayers.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic