Menu

Let me tell you about my husband.......

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad you have been blessed with such a supportive, loving, selfless man. He took such good care of you, and I know you will see to it that he has the best care possible.

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. Even trying to do so is too much for me.

I am so sorry you were robbed of a long life together. I am so sorry this is how it has to be for you all. Cling to what you have with him, show him the sacrificial love that he has had for you, and always remember him dearly.

Some people go their entire lives without ever knowing the kind of love you two share

I'm so very sorry. It all is so unfair. :crying:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Oh my gosh, I totally wasn't prepared for that last line. You have painted a very beautiful picture of your husband! My heart is breaking for you and your family. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. I will pray for peace, comfort and support for your family during this time.:grouphug:

:crying: Joanne, there are no words to make this better. You have been blessed to have him for the time that you did. I am covering you and your family in prayer as you go through this difficult situation. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: