Menu

My daughter, Stacey, lost this baby -- she just called me

my daughter, stacey, just called me. She was 23 wks pg and having a routine u/s today -- the baby has died in utero. This is when it happened last time. Both times, she was having a boy.

I don't know what else to say -- I am stunned - she is stunned. I was stopped at a red light and she called me on my cell. I am going to get stuff ready to go to NJ over the weekend and stay for the week - she will deliver on Wednesday. I will help out with Allison and Emily and their last week of school.

Prayers are certainly appreciated. I have to go home now and tell my three children.

MARIANN

ETA: 7:54pm --

I am still just stunned -- I want to smack myself out of that stunned state, but I just cannot fathom how Stacey is going to get through this. Right now, my plans are to go up there on Sunday and spend the week.

Thank you all again. :grouphug:

ETA: 10:40pm

Thank you all again -- the women on this board are without a doubt the kindest anywhere!

Stacey thanks you all as well for your kind thoughts, words and prayers and offers to speak with her- I just hung up the phone with her. She is going to take a sleeping pill and try to sleep. She is 'such' the scientist (high school physics teacher) -- she is devastated and heartbroken (that goes without saying) but she also said that this is not random and now she and her doctors are going to find out what is going on. I am relieved to hear that from her -- b/c honestly, I am still sitting here stunned and clueless.

Blessings to all of you --:grouphug:

ETA: Saturday - 7:05pm --

I am going to NJ on Monday -- and returning next Friday. Coveting prayers for Stacey during delivery on Wednesday as the last time, it did not go well, and things became dicey.

Edited by MariannNOVA

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Marianne! I am SO sorry. For her, her hubby and you all. So much grief. How heartbreaking.

I will be praying for her this next week and asking the Lord to show Himself to her in a special way. He knows what loss is. Wish I could give her a hug. I'm so very sorry. :grouphug:

ETA- You're such a good mom, Marianne. Going to her and being with her is going to help her a lot, I'm sure.

my daughter, stacey, just called me. She was 23 wks pg and having a routine u/s today -- the baby has died in utero. This is when it happened last time. Both times, she was having a boy.

I don't know what else to say -- I am stunned - she is stunned. I was stopped at a red light and she called me on my cell. I am going to get stuff ready to go to NJ over the weekend and stay for the week - she will deliver on Wednesday. I will help out with Allison and Emily and their last week of school.

Prayers are certainly appreciated. I have to go home now and tell Madison, Eden and Michael.

MARIANN

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: That is awful and I don't know what to say either...My prayers are with you and your daughter...