Menu

Quick, how many animals are in the room with you?

And how many in the house?

Children do not count. Must have four legs or two legs and two wings.

There are two cats and a dog in here with me.

Two more cats somewhere else in the house.

There are various and sundry other animals outside at the moment. We will let them in when they request it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 cats in the room, they lay on the rug next to me while I'm on the computer. The dog is somewhere around here, probably in the hammock on the kitty condo, he thinks it's his napping spot.

ETA: We recently had a lizard in here too, who ran in from outside, and was entirely my cat's mouth except for its head at one point.

1 big dog donating his ear to 1 puppy's chewing experiment. It's going well if I do say so myself. 1 cat who wants to be in this room but is blind and can hear the 2 dogs playing and is terrified of the new puppy.

2 birds upstairs in dd's room.

We have a lot of pets to love. And I like it that way! ;)

Edited by specialmama

There's a cat in here with me. There are two more somewhere else in the house.

Outside we have the two-legged, two-winged family members, the guinea fowl.

And you forgot the no-legs, no-wings category. There is also a ball python in the house with me. ;)

There are probably a number of other furry four-legged creatures in the house with me, but I prefer not to think about them unless I hear the gnawing inside the walls... :glare: Or one of the cats finds one...

We are actively pondering more pets. One dd really wants a dog, and another wants some kind of arthropod - she's deciding between a hermit crab, a tarantula, or a giant millepede... :001_huh: The third dd already got her snake...

3 cats and 1 dog in the room.

That means there are 3 cats somewhere else in the house, 1 cat in the garage with 5 chickens, 2 rabbits in the basement, 1 parakeet in son's room, and 1 guinea pig in daughter's room.

I can't imagine not having pets :001_smile:.

Two kittens are in the room with me wrestling around on the floor. Is there anything sweeter than kittens playing?!?!?

There are three more cats somewhere in the house and one chihuahua in the bed with Anna. Two dogs are outside at the moment. They sleep where they want. Sometimes on the porch, sometimes the bed, sometimes the couch.

All four dogs are in the living room with dh and me:

2 mini-schnauzers, 1 labradoodle from a rescue, 1 black lab who was dumped on our dirt road.

No cats inside because of allergies, but one was sitting on dh's Harley when I got home tonight.:D

In the room with me: 1 dog, 1 toad, 1 praying mantis (and about 300 mantid embryos), and ~20 superworms

In DS12's room: 11 leopard geckos

In DD8's room: a large family of roly-polies in a tank (no idea of the current number)

In the coop: 5 hens

In the barn: 6 horses

And DD8 has requested a breeding trio of giant Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches for Christmas (I'm still debating that one....)

Jackie

All we have is a dog and a guinea pig. The dog is laying on the floor a few feet away from me. When she's not with one of us, she's usually laying across either the top or the bottom of the staircase. The guinea pig is in his nighttime cage in the bathroom. He's in my 12yo's room during the day. My 12yo is a light sleeper and every little noise he made would wake her up if he was in her room at night.