Menu

Prime Day Deals

maize

I’m waiting for suggestions, too. C’mon, people!

One thing I need is a 5-10’ garden hose. Not the stretchy kind. I will have to look. Last year expanding hoses were on sale for a decent price, so if anyone needs one, Prime Day might be a good time to get one.

• Like 2

I'm trying to remind myself that I don't need anything at all.

But one ds could use new earbuds. He likes the pixel ones, I think and dropped his in the toilet. Oops. Maybe a long term birthday hold on gift if I see them.

ETA: Well, the Pixel Earbuds are all 33% off. So... maybe.

Edited by Farrar
  • Like 4

We got rid of our heavy adjustable split king bed base.   We haven't used the adjustable part for years.   We are opting for a more simple base with room underneath for either storage or to vacuum easily.   

I got:

2 xl twin bases

King Comforter and shams

2 xl twin dust ruffles

• Like 2

I'm crazy. Purchased so far an acupressure mat and a french fry cutter. Currently being considered: an electric Mason jar sealer and Swedish cleaning cloths. Can those things be embroidered? If they can, they'd make great Christmas gifts.

Edited to add: also considering size 5 soccer balls and cloth "pads" to go in my Operation Christmas Child boxes. Further edited: these are purchased!! I'm getting Christmas shopping done!

Edited by CTVKath
  • Like 4

I have the echo dot with clock in my cart but my dd just decided she wanted it so now one is on the way but its for her room not mine so I'm still thinking.  There is much browsing going today.  I had one thing in my cart I was keeping an eye on but its not on sale (oxo beaker style measuring cups).   

Stella and Chewy dog food/snacks

Bras (happened to be on prime, but just needed a new strapless for Friday)

Picknic stuff for camping

Gift card for Gap (I use them at Athleta)

Looking at a TV and computer monitor

I had a cart full of stuff (mostly back to school teacher stuff)--none of it is a prime day deal. But I was also looking at a small wallet/phone purse for travel that I can throw in a back pack carry-on. Found one that was a prime day deal, so I added that.

CosRx skincare has some good reduced prices. I stocked up on a few favorites. 

I like/often wear my Amazon Essentials ballet flats, and since they’re reduced I picked up another color. 

I’ve bought a few other things with minor discounts (automatic cat food dispenser that I’ve been considering, another Dash electric egg cooker — this one is for a gift since I like mine).  Some underwear and loafers were decently reduced so I ordered them to try out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ali in OR said:

I had a cart full of stuff (mostly back to school teacher stuff)--none of it is a prime day deal. But I was also looking at a small wallet/phone purse for travel that I can throw in a back pack carry-on. Found one that was a prime day deal, so I added that.

I think the sale price won't show up in your cart. You have to go to the listing for that item, and then you'll see if it's on sale. (Maybe you know that, but I discovered it by accident.)

I caught an air purifier lightning deal that is now over. It's small, inexpensive and does and impressive number of air changes per hour for it's size and cost.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09WHV1NJL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When we replaced our furnace, the company talked us into some kind of filter that was supposed to be awesome and save wear and tear on the furnace. It's not awesome--our dust is insane. We found an air purifier helps in individual rooms, plus it helps with wildfire smoke. We do have a Corsi-Rosenthal box, but it's very loud and takes up a ton of room, so it's not great if we're trying to use it when company is here.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cintinative said:

How do you plan to use it? 

First and foremost, slicing thin Taylor ham. That is the Jersey Girl in PA dream! My knife skills aren’t good enough.
But also, Dh is really big into smoking meats right now, and my youngest wants to be able to eat lunch meat in quantities I can’t stomach paying for at the deli counter. 
I’d like to find a good cheese source, too.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Carrie12345 said:

First and foremost, slicing thin Taylor ham. That is the Jersey Girl in PA dream! My knife skills aren’t good enough.
But also, Dh is really big into smoking meats right now, and my youngest wants to be able to eat lunch meat in quantities I can’t stomach paying for at the deli counter. 
I’d like to find a good cheese source, too.

That sounds great!

I was looking to try Clean People laundry detergent, and I guess FB was listening, because I got an ad for a prime deal on it. You have to go to the Clean People site directly and then they have a coupon for free dryer sheets with purchase. There was free shipping too, that was nice. 

8 hours ago, Amira said:

I’ve needed to replace my Keen sandals for a while and I got some today for a better price than I’ve seen recently.  I should look to buy ahead on some birthday gifts.

My keens have been on their last legs for a while but I was trying to squeeze every ounce of use out of them...then they broke as I was taking them off after a long hike today.  So thankful that they didn't break in the middle of the hike AND it's Prime Day so I could order a new pair at 30% off! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Grace Hopper said:

All I allowed myself to do was to look at items already on my wish list to see if any were reduced significantly. There weren’t enough to tempt me. 

I got lucky and had several but I only bought 2 of the items on my list. I still want to go back and get that Dremel though. It's eating at me. LOL

• Like 1

I really want to get an Oliso iron, a Dremel and a wool ironing mat but can't bring myself to pull the trigger on any of them. I keep telling myself I'll wait until the next Prime Day but that's right before Christmas so I'll talk myself out of them again then since I'll be in the midst of buying Christmas presents. 

Woo-hoo! Now I’m excited! Camelcamelcamel just sent me an email notifying me of a price drop on a tablet thing that my ds needs for Wilson Hill pre-algebra. I JUST checked this specific item this morning hoping it was on sale, but it was still $59.95. Right now it’s $39.95!!! Lowest Amazon price camel has seen. I’m so happy. If any of you need this for WH, grab it now!!

• Like 4