Menu

My not at all fun news

Rosie_0801

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son died in a fire yesterday.

He was a cute little bugger. I liked him.

Rosie, I am so very sorry to hear this news!  I'm sure he was quite likeable .... please let me know if I can do anything, which I know is stupid to say considering where I live and where you live, but the sentiment remains.  :grouphug:

It must be very hard on her too.

Not so much. She's only 7. Since I'm not going to have another Marek, she's decided to grow up and have one, and a girl called Rose, and a white kitten. Now she has a plan, she's ok. 

Neither her nor I were injured. Well, I got a burn across my forehead but it healed up quicker than my last sunburn. 

Not so much. She's only 7. Since I'm not going to have another Marek, she's decided to grow up and have one, and a girl called Rose, and a white kitten. Now she has a plan, she's ok. 

That made me smile.  I'm glad she's okay, and I pray the same for you.  May Marek's memory be eternal. 

Rosie, ever since I heard this yesterday, my heart is broken for you. All of us here (my son - whom you were so kind to to send those books) are thinking of you and praying for all. You were the first thing I thought of when I woke up an I cannot stop thinking of you all. I'm speechless and don't know what else to say.  :grouphug:   :grouphug:   :grouphug:   :grouphug:   :grouphug: