Menu

Prayer Request, pretty please?!? - UPDATE in post #71

k2bdeutmeyer

I know I've been MIA.....for quite some time.  But.....

Life is just rough.  Really, really rough right now.  I've lost my fight.  I'm tired of struggling.  I have 15 days before something really, REALLY big (bad) happens.....and the things I need to happen before then, aren't.  Anyway......if you have a second for some good thoughts/prayers.....what have you, I'd really appreciate it.

Kids are fine......other than the fact that I'm likely being FAR too short with them. 

Without going into too much detail, we're in serious danger of losing our home on Sept. 19.  I've never felt so scared in my life!

I know it is scary. You will get through this.  Hugs.  I'm glad the kids are okay. 

I know it is scary. You will get through this.  Hugs.  I'm glad the kids are okay. 

We have 14 days to come up with an entire extra payment......we're behind just ONE payment.  It's all surreal.  I'm doing everything I can.

Anyway....I've probably already said too much.

We have 14 days to come up with an entire extra payment......we're behind just ONE payment.  It's all surreal.  I'm doing everything I can.

Anyway....I've probably already said too much.

That is odd.  I know you are looking for money and have none to spare, but maybe see if you can get a consultation with an attorney.  That doesn't sound right. 

That is odd.  I know you are looking for money and have none to spare, but maybe see if you can get a consultation with an attorney.  That doesn't sound right. 

Yeah....nothing extra to do that.  We've been paying an extra $10-$40/month since the missed payment to try to catch up, but they won't apply it until we have the entire payment.  I had a massive garage sale and raised quite a bit, but not enough.  Anyway, this wasn't meant to be a sob story.