Menu

Do you have a blog?

rawbanana

I sort of wish I had a blog, but I can't imagine that I would have anything to say that anyone would want to read.

I like reading other people's blogs sometimes, except for the ones that are completely narcissistic, and the scammers that claim to be telling true stories, but the drama is so frequent, intense, tragic, and just plain outlandish, that after a short time, you know they're making it all up in the hope that someone will offer to donate money to their PayPal account or send them stuff for free.

Do you have a blog? I would love to read it if you do!

I have 2 of them:

passionatemotherhood.blogspot.com

fitgirlwannabe.blogspot.com

Feel free to 'follow' me on my blogs and I'll do the same on yours! Looking for some new blogs to read =)

I like the title "passionate motherhood" very nice

Your entry today was HILARIOUS! :lol: Definitely ignore on those occasions.

:iagree: :iagree: :lol: :lol: So funny! Wake Ben at 5:00 and 7 seconds. My 8 year old just saw that and laughed.

The pile of stuffed animals and "the rats are everywhere" also has me :lol: :lol: . You are a riot.

I do - Link to My Two Blessings is in my siggi. Talk about my reads and sometimes give books away, chat about writing, homeschooling and life in general. And I have fun with 52 Books as well with a weekly post about all things books.

Having fun checking out everyone else blogs. My reader is going to fill up again.

I have one, it's in my siggy.

Disclaimer: I almost never talk about homeschooling, sweet experiences with my children, or the beauty of the world around me. I do talk about random things, write open letters to those who tick me off, occasionally butcher poetry, and put up many pictures of the world around me. Oh, and the asinine things my children do.

I do :)

I recently separated my home school blog and my quilting blog out into their own blogs instead of regular posts on my family/day-to-day life blog, so I have three now, LOL!

My regular life blog (mostly living in Brazil, ramblings, etc) --- Musings on the Move

My home school blog (including a recent "day in the life" series) --- Reaching for Plumfield

My quilting/sewing/crafting blog --- Quilting on a Whim

The home school blog & quilting blog are also accessible via a tab at the top of my regular blog.

I do. It's in my signature. I'm trying to find my voice again; blogging is a bit more difficult for me now that the boys are older.

I read your blog, JudoMom. I really enjoy it. :)

My blog is Offerings. I do write about all those precious moments, cute things my kids say, recipes, etc. Not too much about our schooling and curriculum choices- but a bit sometimes. Wholehearted Christian in content. When things are busiest- I tend to post about once a month. I try for more though...