1. 1. Which pets do you own?

• Dogs
    • Cats
    • Turtles
    • Fish
    • Birds
    • Hamsters
    • Others

We need some "students" for our Reading assignment:) The "classroom" is supposed to graph what pets the students all own. I hope to get the poll working, but if not, just hit reply -

Choices are -

Dogs

Cats

Turtles

Fish

Birds

Hamsters

Others

I'm hoping to make more than one choice optional. If it doesn't work and you have multiple pets, hit reply and post your answer. Thanks so much!!

We need some "students" for our Reading assignment:) The "classroom" is supposed to graph what pets the students all own. I hope to get the poll working, but if not, just hit reply -

Choices are -

Dogs

Cats

Turtles

Fish

Birds

Hamsters

Others

I'm hoping to make more than one choice optional. If it doesn't work and you have multiple pets, hit reply and post your answer. Thanks so much!!

I voted for "hamster"...but it's really a gerbil. We have a cat too but I only voted for one.

Choices are -

Dogs

Cats

Turtles

Fish

Birds

Hamsters

Others

2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 hamster, 2 mice, 1 parakeet, and 1 fish!

We just lost our pup (Madison) so I did not add her.

Anyway, we have...

3 Geckos

3 African Albino Frogs

A ton of fish (Lemon Tetras, Rummy Nosed Tetras, Danios, and Blue Tetras.

2 American Short Haired Cats (Eli and Ellie)

Jenny,

I love American shorthairs silver tabbies. My Bombay is 1/2 black Amer. Shorthair. She does not meow much, do your Amer. Shorthairs meow a lot. Love to see pics.

Jet

Choices are -

Dogs

Cats

Turtles

Fish

Birds

Hamsters

Others

One (very large) dog, one horse, ten chickens and two turkeys and who knows how many sea monkeys.

. . .to include our stick bugs. (I can't even believe I've allowed insects to live inside my house!!) My adult niece gave my kids a couple baby stick bugs in March while we were visiting them on vacation. I had no problem agreeing becuase I figured those tiny critters wouldn't even make it home (1500 km trip) in the jar she housed them.

Four months later and these things are 3 1/2 inches long! They're now considered pets. My kids even told me we had to set up an aquarium for them.

Did I mention I have a huge distaste for creepy, crawlies?

2 dogs (one of whom thinks he's a cat), 5 birds (4 parakeets, 1 parrotlet). We have had fish in the past, but they've all gone on to meet their maker. lol

Our "other" is a Hedgehog. :001_smile:

Is that cute little Hedgehog in your house and do you take care of it like a ferret. If its outside , does it eat ants.

Curious,

Jet

Is that cute little Hedgehog in your house and do you take care of it like a ferret. If its outside , does it eat ants.

Curious,

Jet

He is an indoor hedgie. :001_cool: He eats mealworms, but not ants. (I mean, he might eat ants if given the opportunity, but he is on a strict catfood mix diet with 2-4 mealworms as a treat per day)

Hedgehogs are not as socially interactive as a ferret. Ours is tame, but he's as happy left alone in his cage as he is if you take him out, whereas a ferret needs a lot of attention, from what I understand. :D

hths!

He is an indoor hedgie. :001_cool: He eats mealworms, but not ants. (I mean, he might eat ants if given the opportunity, but he is on a strict catfood mix diet with 2-4 mealworms as a treat per day)

Hedgehogs are not as socially interactive as a ferret. Ours is tame, but he's as happy left alone in his cage as he is if you take him out, whereas a ferret needs a lot of attention, from what I understand. :D

hths!

Thank you, I thought I might have found problem to ants. But if you do try him on ants inside house and it works, pm me with the breeder info.

Jet