1. 1. Which pets do you own?

• Dogs
    • Cats
    • Turtles
    • Fish
    • Birds
    • Hamsters
    • Others

was pregnant! My dd's Biology teacher gave each kid a crayfish to study. Turns out the one my dd received was pregnant and no one knew. So now we have about 100 baby crayfish. Anyone want a crayfish, lol? :)

Seriously, I don't know what we'll do with all of them, IF they survive. We got a 10 gallon tank aquarium and put rocks on the bottom. They like to hang out under the rocks, so we're not sure how many of them are still alive. Momma's not looking too good. I read on the internet that we shouldn't release them into the wild (diseases) so we'll have to see what happens when and if they get bigger. I wonder if a pet store will take them?

Four cats, two dogs.

Had one fish the pet store told us was a community fish who we thought was playing with our aquatic frog and other fish--until they all disappeared (we thought they were hiding behind a rock!), one by one--and he apparently ate himself, because he is now gone too! We later found out he was a bala shark. We have decided not to get anymore fish.