• Regular
    • Double Stuf
    • Other

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you ask such polarizing questions????:confused:

It is due to a discussion between me and my wife.

Grrrrrrrrooooooooooossssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

You could not pay me to eat Oreos :D

Bill

Bill, you are so contrarian, you would stop breathing if I said I like air. :tongue_smilie:

Just bought some regulars yesterday to make homemade blizzards (yummy, but terrible considering we are totally allergic to wheat and dairy!) I liked them in the ice cream and tried to like munching on just the cookies but I really didn't. :001_huh: I think I used to like them. Maybe with some cold milk as pp suggested would be better?

It is due to a discussion between me and my wife.

:001_smile: so the discussion ends..."see!, the poll on the wtm forum makes ME right":lol:

Ok...up until recently I didn't like oreos. I prefer golden oreos so would that be other? If not other, I'd prefer double stuffed...I prefer the icing it cuts the yucky flavor more. Dh also says double stuffed...and he loves oreos. cookies and cream ice cream is a favorite of his. I'll vote double as "our vote".

hth

Having stated that I love to participate in polls :tongue_smilie:, I'm disappointed that there isn't an option for those of us repulsed by Oreos. ;)

You clearly are a troll. :D Just her to stir the pot with nonsense and crazy talk.

A couple of years ago, I discovered Oreos from Canada. Oh MY! There is no comparison with American. Those Double Stuf's are the only ones I'll eat.

My stash is running low and dh isn't scheduled to fly to Canada any time soon.

Now I have to make another trip.

Well, I voted for double stuffed only because there really is no such thing as a quadruple stuffed. I take the double stuff apart, give my husband the spare "tops" and then put the two together to make my own quadruple stuffed.

A couple of years ago, I discovered Oreos from Canada. Oh MY! There is no comparison with American. Those Double Stuf's are the only ones I'll eat.

I've heard this several times.

It depends on how I'm eating them. In a Blizzard or ice cream, regular.

For eating w/milk, golden.

Of course now, having to be gf, the thought of Oreos just makes me cry.

This is funny because we knew a family that got stationed in Canada for a couple years and complained that Canadian Oreos did not compare to American. They would always be sure to pick up some American Oreos on their visits to Maine. :lol:

New favorite in our house: Triple Double Oreos. They are chocolate and vanilla with three cookie pieces. So cookie, vanilla, cookie, chocolate, cookie. I'm sure they're a limited release. Otherwise, dh and ds prefer the double stuffs and I like the Fudgies, but actually prefer chocolate chip.

Other - I don't eat Oreos unless they're blended into my ice cream (Like cookies 'n' cream - or better yet, coffee or mint oreo ice cream). :D

ETA - other nearby posts remind me that I have been known to occasionally indulge in the peppermint Joe-Joes at Christmas-time. But that's still "other". ;)

Well, I voted for double stuffed only because there really is no such thing as a quadruple stuffed. I take the double stuff apart, give my husband the spare "tops" and then put the two together to make my own quadruple stuffed.

This is what dh and ds like to do with them :D

but dd prefers the regular Oreos dipped in milk. :lol:

I don't care for any of them. But, I may try to find the Trader Joe's that were mentioned. Thanks for sharing that! ;)