Menu

Miss Meg is here

Miss Meg arrived Monday night at 9:50pm, 7lbs 4oz, 21in. Pretty good size for 37wks 1day. And it was a very good thing we induced as we found her cord had a good sized, complete knot. Definitely was not the easiest delivery (in fact, I was being a whiny baby compared to my others). She's beautiful <3

Oh--I'm so glad. I didn't post in your other thread, but I've been so worried about the...I can't remember what it's called, but I've been thinking Job thoughts toward you. (In a good way!)

:grouphug: Congratulations, peace, rest, feel better!

Miss Meg arrived Monday night at 9:50pm, 7lbs 4oz, 21in. Pretty good size for 37wks 1day. And it was a very good thing we induced as we found her cord had a good sized, complete knot. Definitely was not the easiest delivery (in fact, I was being a whiny baby compared to my others). She's beautiful <3

Congrats! Glad she's here ... love the name Margaret! Because:

Ours is Margaret Elizabeth.

Ours, too ... *and* our last name starts with "G" ... she won't let us call her "Meg" though :(

I'm just waiting for her to read Little Women ...

Ours, too ... *and* our last name starts with "G" ... she won't let us call her "Meg" though :(

I'm just waiting for her to read Little Women ...

I chose Margaret BECAUSE I loved the nickname Meg. LOVE it!!! Love it more now. I just wish I could have more girls - Josephine!! Love that name. She's be Jo, of course!!!!

Mommaduck, so glad to hear this--I had been wondering how you were. :grouphug:

Congratulations and many years to you and Miss Meg! :party:

How do you pronounce her second middle name? It looks so pretty on the page, but I like to know how to say things.:D

Mommaduck, so glad to hear this--I had been wondering how you were. :grouphug:

Congratulations and many years to you and Miss Meg! :party:

How do you pronounce her second middle name? It looks so pretty on the page, but I like to know how to say things.:D

Maolisse is Gaelic and, according to my nouna that studied Gaelic, it's pronounced Maoleeshah. Malisse (like it looks) is the more modern version.

Congratulations. :grouphug:

Congratulations!:party: