Menu

3 hours left and my Dad only has a 50 vote lead. Please vote if you haven't!

Another member suggested I start a new thread since my Dad's margin is closing.

Can you please go vote for my Dad (Keith-his piece is called Heart Vine) in this wood turning contest? There is no registration required--it takes just a few seconds.

I would love for him to make it to the next round :001_smile:.

And thanks to everyone who has voted. I've passed along your comments and he's quite encouraged.

ETA: You guys are awesome! My Dad has always worked so hard for his family in a job he hates. He found his passion in word turning several years ago and he's starting to make a name for himself (though he denies it). I would love for him to be able to bring in some income doing something he loves as he heads toward retirement. He doesn't get any money for this contest, but it helps to get his name out there!

Edited by JudoMom

Another member suggested I start a new thread since my Dad's margin is closing.

Can you please go vote for my Dad (Keith-his piece is called Heart Vine) in this wood turning contest? There is no registration required--it takes just a few seconds.

I would love for him to make it to the next round :001_smile:.

And thanks to everyone who has voted. I've passed along your comments and he's quite encouraged.

ETA: You guys are awesome! My Dad has always worked so hard for his family in a job he hates. He found his passion in word turning several years ago and he's starting to make a name for himself (though he denies it). I would love for him to be able to bring in some income doing something he loves as he heads toward retirement. He doesn't get any money for this contest, but it helps to get his name out there!

I voted. His piece is beautiful!