Menu

Update

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praying for you !!

I took my 19 year old daughter to our priest two years ago when she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, right before surgery for removal of the tumour. The priest annointed her with oil and together we held hands and we prayed the healing prayer over here. He also gave her Holy communion at that time.

Her surgery was very successful, she had an additonal surgery shortly after to stage the cancer and all came back wonderful, it had not spread anywhere in her body.

The annointing of oil and prayers really helped her feel better about the whole ordeal and also gave her such hope and peace.

I pray peace over you !!

I pray you will be healed in Jesus's name !!

May God Bless you and heal you !!

Amen !!

Lifting you up in prayer....I have been through cancer diagnosis and treatment myself...and even in the times that I could not bear to think positive thoughts, God was faithful. He sustained me, healed me and brought me through that time of trial. I am praying for you and that whatever you are dealing with, that you are surrounded by His love.

My mom was diagnosed with IBC 2 years ago. We took her to MD Anderson in Houston (they are THE experts in IBC). It turned out she was misdiagnosed and had "only" stage 3 regular breast cancer and a MRSA infection (which made it look inflamed). The original docs would have killed her by starting chemo immediately with a raging infection. MD Anderson was wonderful! My mom lives in CA but I live 2 hours from Houston so she stayed with me for a year during treatment. The cancer is completely gone now!

I hope the best for you!

http://www.mdanderson.org/patient-and-cancer-information/cancer-information/cancer-types/inflammatory-breast-cancer/index.html