Menu

Our Aussie was killed today.

We live at the dead end of a gravel road, and a SCHOOL BUS came around our cul-de-sac ninety to nothing and KILLED my beautiful Aussie, Buster.

It was probably very quick, as there was some pretty severe damage. My son and husband would not let me see him.

So senseless. I am really angry and upset. He was a WONDERFUL pet!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Some of our bus drivers drive like maniacs here too. Senseless, dangerous and I can't imagine why they drive like that.:grouphug:

We live at the dead end of a gravel road, and a SCHOOL BUS came around our cul-de-sac ninety to nothing and KILLED my beautiful Aussie, Buster.

It was probably very quick, as there was some pretty severe damage. My son and husband would not let me see him.

I'm so sorry :grouphug: What a horrible thing to have happen. I'd be calling the school district or someone to complain. A school bus has no right to be speeding like that...what if there had been kids there? So sorry about your poor dog :crying:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. You must be absolutely heartbroken.

Have you reported the accident to the school district? Wasn't the driver required to stop? (In our area, if you hit a dog, you must stop and it must be reported to the police.) I can't even imagine how anyone could run over a dog and just leave him there. It's just awful.

Cat