Menu

Please say hi here if ps is NOT an option

I know there was another thread kind of like this, but this one is not for a discussion. I was just wanting to get a feel for those who think that ps is not an option. I know never say never and all that. I just want to know who, right now in their heart of hearts, would not consider ps unless some unforseen horrible situation came up. I am not judging people that have thought that and done otherwise or anything like that. I just want to see which people have the same mindest as I do right now. thanks!!!

ETA: this is my first year and already I know its what we were meant to do. We have made the decision to continue for as long as possible and to never put our boys in ps.

Edited by kwickimom

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have learned to never say never...but in the same sentence....Hi!!!!!!

:iagree:

I'm a die hard, no ps person. But you never know what could happen in life and I don't judge those that have had to make that choice for whatever reason. I could just as easily end up in a position where that would be my only choice. That said, I do have one that is starting private school this year, another starting next year, and still homeschooling the rest.

It might be an option for grades 1-3 around here, but not from 4th-6th and absolutely not in jr. high and high schoool. THe high school in our small town is a nightmare. Fortunately, there is a Christian school in our town, so if we decide not to hs through high school, we'll be putting our children in the Christian school. Otherwise, we'll be homeschooling all the way through.