Menu

Indigo Blue

Ok. Just had second vax. I don’t feel great, but I don’t feel terrible. I just want to be lazy today. So I was thinking, because I’m bored, what if we had an avatar contest? Out of all the new ones Spy Car created, or even all-inclusive? Categories? Funniest? Prettiest? Most eye-catching? 

I guess just make whatever comment you want about a few of the ones you like? 

Is this a dumb idea? 

• Like 2

I really love @Lady Florida. Most vibrant and gorgeous.

And a vote for @sangtarahLove that.

I love the one Bill made for @Longtime Lurker. So funny. 

And have to give a vote to @Spy Car because his is the most recognizable, long-standing one here. (At least to me).  It’s unique.

Finally, can’t forget @Quillbecause she painted those feathers herself. Nice.

Of course, I love all of them. These are just a few favs.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Not_a_Number said:

I was so kidding! 😄 Sorry to poke my long, non-numerical nose in... 

You are totally fine. No worries. Just lying here with Ibuprofen wearing off, really bored, and coming up with silly stuff. Your long non-numerical nose is just fine. Lol.

I love my new avatar but I love everyone else's too.  

2 hours ago, Indigo Blue said:

And have to give a vote to @Spy Car because his is the most recognizable, long-standing one here. (At least to me).  It’s unique.

Finally, can’t forget @Quillbecause she painted those feathers herself. Nice.

@Spy Car's avatar is classic and one of the few that hasn't changed ever. 

@Quill I already loved your new avatar but I love it even more now that I know you painted the feathers yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zoo Keeper said:

What!  My hand-crafted, artisan, avatar of cuisenaire rod goodness deserves some lovin'.  😉

The child who made the portrait of mom with the rods is now in high school and taller than me.  

Sigh.

Child made art always deserves lovin' even long after the child who created it reaches adulthood. ❤️

I like hearing the story behind an avatar. Now anytime I see yours in a thread I'll smile. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, stephanier.1765 said:

I like that mine conveys the different aspects of my personality.

Was definitely going for this with mine. :biggrin: But it's just a harvested free image from online, nothing needing accolades. 

1 hour ago, Laura Corin said:

It's my kids play-wrestling about ten years ago.

Other people can't tell that? It's always been very obvious to me, but it must be that that's a common view of my ds, on the floor being crazy, lol.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BaseballandHockey said:

I vote for either @Terabith's because it puts a face to a name we all know well, or @Quill's because it's beautiful, she painted it herself, and it started the whole thing where @Spy Carbecame Oprah. 

I agree with @Quill for the lead, hers is extra special.  

6 hours ago, Quill said:

Thanks for the props, guys! 

I always have loved @MercyA‘s little drawing. It points to her gentle, kind nature. 

Okay Mercy has to post in this thread now because I don't remember what it looks like.  I know I'll know it when I see it but I can't come up with it off the top of my head.  

I should see if my youngest will do a picture for me to make my avatar.  She doesn't like to do things on request so it might take some finesse. 

• Like 2

I vote @RootAnn as best Medusa portrait avatar! 😄 

48 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

... @Lori D.'s avatar gets best glasses on a dog, IMO...

😄 Thank you! I still remember someone on these boards saying they pictured my avatar dog sitting at the computer typing up my posts for me... 😉 Sweetest dog ever. 💕 I still miss him terribly, even though it's been almost 5 years since we lost him, and we've had a wonderful full-of-personality pup for 3.5 years now.

Edited by Lori D.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1