Menu

Introversion, Extroversion Test

fairfarmhand

http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=1311

This is an interesting test.

Not surprising to me, I scored a SEVEN out of 100 possible points.

Lower score means the more introverted you are.

My dd scored a 96.

I can see where some of our conflicts come from and why I feel totally drained when she's around.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 10. Dh would be somewhere in the middle, I'd guess. I've always known I was very introverted, but then I moved to a place where everyone in my neighborhood hires a maid to clean. Everyone except me because I am too introverted to do it. I cannot figure out how all of them can stand to have someone else in their house all day long 3 or 4 (or more) days a week when they are home too.  Dh cannot understand it. :)

I got a 10. Dh would be somewhere in the middle, I'd guess. I've always known I was very introverted, but then I moved to a place where everyone in my neighborhood hires a maid to clean. Everyone except me because I am too introverted to do it. I cannot figure out how all of them can stand to have someone else in their house all day long 3 or 4 (or more) days a week when they are home too. Dh cannot understand it. :)

I got a 17. I understand completely not wanting someone else working in my home all the time!

32 here, and the summary of choosing to spend time with a smaller group of close friends vs. a larger group of acquaintances, is spot on.

yes. This is what is so hard for me when friends move away or leave my normal group. I have a hard time developing a deep friendship with more than 1-2 people, so a loss is very difficult.

I scored 12. But I don't really know the difference between somewhat and a little. I found some of the questions confusing. Some I had to answer, but really no answer made sense to me.

I'm sure I'm overthinking it.

Same. That's why I answered quickly. Answering without thinking too much is supposed to be the most accurate, right? :)

26 Introvert preferring smaller social circles.

The problem with the test about conversations and spotlights didn't differentiate between people who speak a lot on a few, specific subjects and opposed to talking in general.

I think the 25 minutes is how long before it times out.  I think it took me 5.

http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=1311

This is an interesting test.

Not surprising to me, I scored a SEVEN out of 100 possible points.

Lower score means the more introverted you are.

My dd scored a 96.

I can see where some of our conflicts come from and why I feel totally drained when she's around.

How did you get scores? I did the test and then the site demanded $6.95 for a score.  Not paying for it.   There was an overall score of 50, which basically said nothing, except that I'm halfway in between extroverted and introverted. 

I got a 68. I expected to be just above the mid-point, so there you go. I'm sure when I was younger I would have scored much lower. From my college days on, I came to realize I have a lot of interesting perspectives to share and which others appreciate, and have come to thrive on such interaction.

I scored 12. But I don't really know the difference between somewhat and a little. I found some of the questions confusing. Some I had to answer, but really no answer made sense to me.

I'm sure I'm overthinking it.

I scored 12, too. Intro-mates!