Menu

Unique boy names that start with 'K'

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dd has a very unique "K" name. But if she had turned out to be a boy, we were going to name him "Kirigen".

We heard (and fell in love with) the name at the Kirigen Cellars Winery in California. They made a very unique and yummy dessert wine that the elderly gentleman told dh and me was called "The Kissing Wine". He had a twinkle in his eye when he whispered, "they also call it the baby-making wine".

From their website:

Vino de Mocca

Our famous dessert wine! Infused with coffee chocolate & a touch of orange, you'll love "The Kissing Wine!"

Kaiden

Kendall

Kristopher

Kristoff

Kay/e

Kaz

Kalvin

Kam

Kas

Kew

Kerry

Karson

Karo

Ken

Kent

Kellion

Kermit

Key

Kim

Kid

Kit

Kye

Kommander

Kog

Kue

Krew

Krell

Kross

Sorry for any repeats, they are just from my head.

Kevin

Keith

Kurtis/Kurt

Keegan

Kieran

Kent

Kyle

If you go with some version of Kayden, PLEASE do not use both a K and a Y! This is not the name I was talking about in my other thread; but it absolutely has happened the same way. She and Her are AWFUL words to hear EVERY SINGLE TIME someone refers to your boy! You think you can get used to it and it isn't so bad; but EVERY SINGLE TIME for months on end gets wearing. Now think of 16-21 years for you and always for him. It really is irritating.

One that isn't too unusual, normally spelled with K, but not one I've seen/heard in quite some time is Kenneth with possibly variations of Ken or Kenny. Another is Kevin. I don't know the last time I've run across a kid named either of those.

My nephew is Kenneth! He goes by Kenny. It's a cute name that suits him well. I'm also a big fan of Kenneth Branagh, so I'd choose it for that reason alone!

We have three kids and one baby that we lost. They all have K names and we are pregnant with another baby boy. We are undecided on a name and can't seem to find one we both agree on.

We like different names. Not the super common ones.

Any ideas? Baby isn't due till August so we've still got time.

I like Kendall for a boy.